30 nov 2010

Once upon a love

Hello stranger!
This feelings inside me don´t let me rest,
concentrate or think,
and maybe don´t let me live.


Please forgive me,
and don´t hate me,
I never wanted to feel this,
even wanted to hurt you,
neather wanted to hurt me.


We´ll never be togheter,
hold on our hands,
give us a hug,
or recieve a kiss from your lips.

Even that,
there´s one thing you should know,
you should know that I love you,
I really do,
don´t know how,
don´t now why,

it just happened.

Just let me feel,
let me dream,
make me smile,
make me feel good,
or make me scream,
but please, never let me down again.


Because you are my world,
and a part of me,
in this moment,
I don´t know what to do without you,
I need you,
I dream you,
and I adore you.

When you need help,

just take the phone and call me,
when you were happy,

tell me to share your happiness,
when you get drunk,

invite me,
and when you were sad,

I´ll take off you a laugh,
because I love you.

Even you never going to know this,
I would give my life for you,
never forget me,

because I won´t never do.

Thanks for everything!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario